- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Bucks vs Wizards game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bucks & Wizards players that may affect player prop bets
The Milwaukee Bucks visit Capital One Arena to take on the Washington Wizards on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Washington.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bucks vs. Wizards player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Mar. 5
- Brook Lopez has hit the Assists Over in 32 of his last 51 games (+12.20 Units / 16% ROI)
- Joe Ingles has hit the Rebounds Over in 13 of his last 19 games (+8.30 Units / 39% ROI)
- Pat Connaughton has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 17 away games (+8.00 Units / 39% ROI)
- Grayson Allen has hit the Rebounds Under in 11 of his last 14 away games (+7.75 Units / 41% ROI)
- Pat Connaughton has hit the Rebounds Over in 15 of his last 22 away games (+7.75 Units / 28% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Wizards player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Wizards Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Mar. 5
- Deni Avdija has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 19 of his last 26 games (+15.70 Units / 43% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 21 games at home (+12.85 Units / 53% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Assists Under in 14 of his last 19 games at home (+9.50 Units / 37% ROI)
- Kristaps Porzingis has hit the Rebounds Under in 15 of his last 21 games at home (+8.15 Units / 31% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Blocks Under in 11 of his last 13 games at home (+6.60 Units / 24% ROI)
Bet now on Wizards vs Bucks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Washington Wizards vs. Milwaukee Bucks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Wesley Matthews (Bucks): Matthews did not play in Saturday’s game (Mar. 4) against the 76ers.
- Deni Avdija (Wizards): The Wizards announced that Avdija left Saturday’s (Mar. 4) game due to illness.
- Monte Morris (Wizards): Morris did not play in Saturday’s game (Mar. 4) against the Raptors.
Bucks vs Wizards Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Milwaukee Bucks||-6.5 -105||O 227.5 -110||-250|
|Washington Wizards||+6.5 -115||U 227.5 -110||+190|
The Bucks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.