- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Bulls vs Lakers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bulls & Lakers players that may affect player prop bets
The Chicago Bulls visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 3:30pm EDT in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bulls vs. Lakers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Mar. 26
- Patrick Williams has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 43 of his last 72 games (+16.25 Units / 17% ROI)
- Zach LaVine has hit the Steals Under in 27 of his last 48 games (+14.05 Units / 24% ROI)
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Blocks Under in 22 of his last 31 games (+12.65 Units / 34% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Steals Over in 29 of his last 42 games (+11.85 Units / 21% ROI)
- Ayo Dosunmu has hit the Steals Under in 23 of his last 34 away games (+11.30 Units / 28% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Mar. 26
- Malik Beasley has hit the Points Under in 24 of his last 30 games (+16.20 Units / 42% ROI)
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Steals Under in 33 of his last 56 games (+13.75 Units / 23% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Assists Over in 14 of his last 16 games (+12.75 Units / 69% ROI)
- Malik Beasley has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 34 of his last 53 games (+12.20 Units / 18% ROI)
- Malik Beasley has hit the Steals Under in 23 of his last 37 games at home (+11.55 Units / 28% ROI)
Bet now on Lakers vs Bulls and all NBA games with BetMGM
Los Angeles Lakers vs. Chicago Bulls Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Justin Lewis (Bulls): Lewis tore his ACL in an offseason workout. He is out indefinitely.
- Alex Caruso (Bulls): Caruso is questionable for Sunday’s (Mar. 26) game against the Lakers.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): The Bulls are expected to shut Ball down for the rest of the season, according to Shams Charnia of The Athletic.
- Javonte Green (Bulls): Green is out for Sunday’s (Mar. 26) game against the Lakers.
- LeBron James (Lakers): James is doubtful for Sunday’s (Mar. 26) game against Chicago.
- Mo Bamba (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Bamba has a high left ankle sprain and will be re-evaluated in about four weeks.
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): Davis is probable for Sunday’s (Mar. 26) game against Chicago.
- D’Angelo Russell (Lakers): Russell is questionable for Sunday’s (Mar. 26) game against Chicago.
Bulls vs Lakers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Chicago Bulls||+5.5 -115||O 223.5 -115||+180|
|Los Angeles Lakers||-5.5 -105||U 223.5 -115||-225|
The Lakers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.