- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Clippers vs Knicks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Clippers & Knicks players that may affect player prop bets
The LA Clippers visit Madison Square Garden to take on the New York Knicks on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in New York.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Clippers vs. Knicks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Feb. 4
- Nicolas Batum has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+8.60 Units / 66% ROI)
- Norman Powell has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+7.15 Units / 37% ROI)
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 10 away games (+6.60 Units / 29% ROI)
- Norman Powell has hit the Assists Under in 11 of his last 17 games (+6.25 Units / 31% ROI)
- Kawhi Leonard has hit the Blocks Over in 7 of his last 11 games (+6.10 Units / 55% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Knicks player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Knicks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Feb. 4
- Julius Randle has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 19 games at home (+11.65 Units / 53% ROI)
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Steals Under in 13 of his last 19 games at home (+9.75 Units / 51% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Rebounds Over in 14 of his last 19 games at home (+9.20 Units / 43% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Blocks Under in his last 9 games (+9.00 Units / 41% ROI)
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Assists Under in 14 of his last 19 games at home (+8.25 Units / 33% ROI)
Bet now on Knicks vs Clippers and all NBA games with BetMGM
New York Knicks vs. LA Clippers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- John Wall (Clippers): The Clippers announced Wall has an abdominal strain and will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
- Mitchell Robinson (Knicks): The Knicks announced that Robinson underwent surgery for a fractured right thumb and will be re-evaluated in three weeks.
- Jalen Brunson (Knicks): Brunson is questionable for Saturday’s (Feb.4) game against Los Angeles.
- Ryan Arcidiacono (Knicks): Arcidiacono is questionable for Saturday’s (Feb.4) game against Los Angeles.
Clippers vs Knicks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|LA Clippers||-3.5 -110||O 219.5 -105||-160|
|New York Knicks||+3.5 -110||U 219.5 -105||+135|
The Clippers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.