- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Hornets vs Clippers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hornets & Clippers players that may affect player prop bets
The Charlotte Hornets visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the LA Clippers on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:30pm EST in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hornets vs. Clippers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 21
We’ve highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kelly Oubre Jr. has hit the Steals Over in 23 of his last 34 games (+13.95 Units / 30% ROI)
- P.J. Washington has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 26 away games (+11.65 Units / 43% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 16 away games (+10.65 Units / 60% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Points Over in 21 of his last 31 games (+10.45 Units / 31% ROI)
- Kelly Oubre Jr. has hit the Points Over in 16 of his last 22 games (+9.60 Units / 39% ROI)
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 21
We’ve highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Steals Under in 31 of his last 41 games (+10.75 Units / 14% ROI)
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Assists Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+9.30 Units / 41% ROI)
- Marcus Morris Sr. has hit the Points Under in 15 of his last 20 games (+8.95 Units / 36% ROI)
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Points Under in 15 of his last 20 games (+8.75 Units / 35% ROI)
- Marcus Morris Sr. has hit the Blocks Under in 10 of his last 11 games at home (+7.45 Units / 27% ROI)
Bet now on Clippers vs Hornets and all NBA games with BetMGM
LA Clippers vs. Charlotte Hornets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Mark Williams (Hornets): Williams hasn’t played since Oct. 28 against Orlando. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- Terry Rozier (Hornets): Rozier is doubtful for Wednesday’s (Dec. 21) game against the Clippers.
- Cody Martin (Hornets): Martin has not played since Oct. 19 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Dennis Smith Jr. (Hornets): Smith Jr. has not played since Nov. 23 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Ivica Zubac (Clippers): Zubac is questionable for Wednesday’s (Dec 21) game against Charlotte.
- Paul George (Clippers): George is questionable for Wednesday’s (Dec 21) game against Charlotte.
- Reggie Jackson (Clippers): Jackson is questionable for Wednesday’s (Dec 21) game against Charlotte.
- Norman Powell (Clippers): Powell is questionable for Wednesday’s (Dec 21) game against Charlotte.
Hornets vs Clippers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Charlotte Hornets||+8.5 -110||O 225.5 -110||+260|
|LA Clippers||-8.5 -110||U 225.5 -110||-350|
The Clippers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.