- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Jazz vs Mavericks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Jazz & Mavericks players that may affect player prop bets
The Utah Jazz visit American Airlines Center to take on the Dallas Mavericks on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:30pm EST in Dallas.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Jazz vs. Mavericks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Jazz player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Jazz Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Mar. 7
- Kelly Olynyk has hit the Rebounds Over in 11 of his last 13 games (+9.95 Units / 73% ROI)
- Walker Kessler has hit the Blocks Over in 23 of his last 35 games (+8.25 Units / 17% ROI)
- Walker Kessler has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 10 away games (+7.80 Units / 50% ROI)
- Kelly Olynyk has hit the Points Over in his last 7 away games (+7.05 Units / 88% ROI)
- Walker Kessler has hit the Assists Under in his last 6 away games (+6.75 Units / 62% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Mavericks player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Mavericks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Mar. 7
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Points Over in 18 of his last 25 games (+10.55 Units / 39% ROI)
- Dwight Powell has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 19 games at home (+10.45 Units / 34% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 18 of his last 25 games (+10.00 Units / 29% ROI)
- Dwight Powell has hit the Steals Over in 11 of his last 15 games at home (+8.60 Units / 54% ROI)
- Luka Doncic has hit the Assists Under in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+7.90 Units / 55% ROI)
Bet now on Mavericks vs Jazz and all NBA games with BetMGM
Dallas Mavericks vs. Utah Jazz Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Collin Sexton (Jazz): The Jazz have ruled out Sexton for another week, according to Tony Jones of The Athletic.
- Maxi Kleber (Mavericks): Kleber is questionable for Tuesday’s (Mar. 7) game against Utah.
Jazz vs Mavericks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Utah Jazz||+9.5 -110||O 237.5 -115||+340|
|Dallas Mavericks||-9.5 -110||U 237.5 -115||-450|
The Mavericks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -9.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.