- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Kings vs Timberwolves game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Kings & Timberwolves players that may affect player prop bets
The Sacramento Kings visit Target Center to take on the Minnesota Timberwolves on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Minneapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Kings vs. Timberwolves player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Jan. 28
We’ve highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Keegan Murray has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 22 of his last 28 games (+16.50 Units / 45% ROI)
- De’Aaron Fox has hit the Steals Under in 18 of his last 33 games (+11.55 Units / 28% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Rebounds Under in 21 of his last 30 games (+10.05 Units / 25% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 16 of his last 26 games (+8.80 Units / 30% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Points Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+7.10 Units / 49% ROI)
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Jan. 28
We’ve highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kyle Anderson has hit the Blocks Over in his last 8 games at home (+8.00 Units / 62% ROI)
- Rudy Gobert has hit the Assists Under in his last 6 games at home (+7.50 Units / 68% ROI)
- Kyle Anderson has hit the Assists Over in 8 of his last 9 games at home (+6.55 Units / 53% ROI)
- D’Angelo Russell has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 8 of his last 11 games (+6.05 Units / 52% ROI)
- D’Angelo Russell has hit the Assists Over in 6 of his last 7 games (+5.20 Units / 71% ROI)
Bet now on Timberwolves vs Kings and all NBA games with BetMGM
Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Sacramento Kings Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Sacramento Kings – No Injuries Reported
- Karl-Anthony Towns (Timberwolves): Towns is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a right calf strain, according to Adrian Wojnarowki of ESPN.
- Jordan McLaughlin (Timberwolves): McLaughlin is considered weeks away from returning, according to Jon Krawczynski of The Athletic.
- Taurean Prince (Timberwolves): Prince did not play in Friday’s (Jan. 27) game against Memphis.
Kings vs Timberwolves Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Sacramento Kings||-3.5 -105||O 237.5 -110||-155|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||+3.5 -115||U 237.5 -110||+125|
The Kings are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.