Not only are there terrific college basketball games on TV this weekend, but there are plenty of good NBA games as well.
NBA TV Schedule This Weekend: Dates, Times, and Channel
Dallas Mavericks @ Miami Heat – Saturday, April 1 at 7:30 p.m. ET – NBA TV
The Heat host Luka Doncic and the Mavs, who are fighting for their playoff lives. Dallas sits a half game behind the Oklahoma City Thunder for the final play-in spot in the Western Conference.
Golden State Warriors @ Denver Nuggets – Sunday, April 2 at 8:30 p.m. ET – NBA TV
The Nuggets and Warriors clash for a third and final time this season. Denver is 2-0 against the Dubs, the latest a 134-117 victory on February 2.
Other Games of Note:
- Los Angeles Clippers @ New Orleans Pelicans – Saturday, April 1 at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Toronto Raptors @ Charlotte Hornets – Sunday, April 2 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Memphis Grizzlies @ Chicago Bulls – Sunday, April 2 at 3:30 p.m. ET
- Portland Trail Blazers @ Minnesota Timberwolves – Sunday, April 2 at 3:30 p.m. ET
- Utah Jazz @ Brooklyn Nets – Sunday, April 2 at 3:30 p.m. ET
- Dallas Mavericks @ Atlanta Hawks – Sunday, April 2 at 6:00 p.m. ET
- Washington Wizards @ New York Knicks – Sunday, April 2 at 6:00 p.m. ET
- Detroit Pistons @ Orlando Magic – Sunday, April 2 at 6:00 p.m. ET
- San Antonio Spurs @ Sacramento Kings – Sunday, April 2 at 6:00 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Lakers @ Houston Rockets – Sunday, April 2 at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Phoenix Suns @ Oklahoma City Thunder – Sunday, April 2 at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Indiana Pacers @ Cleveland Cavaliers – Sunday, April 2 at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia 76ers @ Milwaukee Bucks – Sunday, April 2 at 8:00 p.m. ET
NBA Odds at BetMGM
Take your NBA experience to the next level with daily NBA odds at BetMGM!
Whether you’re a first-time bettor browsing moneylines for the New York Knicks, a casual basketball fan building parlays, and a longtime diehard breaking down shooting trends for Steph Curry prop bets, there are odds for everyone.