- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Thunder vs Pacers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Thunder & Pacers players that may affect player prop bets
The Oklahoma City Thunder visit Gainbridge Fieldhouse to take on the Indiana Pacers on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EDT in Indianapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Thunder vs. Pacers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Thunder player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Thunder Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 31
- Jalen Williams has hit the Steals Over in 28 of his last 42 games (+16.75 Units / 30% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Points Over in 41 of his last 62 games (+16.75 Units / 24% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Rebounds Over in 32 of his last 48 games (+15.85 Units / 28% ROI)
- Luguentz Dort has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 10 away games (+9.05 Units / 79% ROI)
- Luguentz Dort has hit the Assists Under in 16 of his last 23 games (+9.00 Units / 29% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 31
- Andrew Nembhard has hit the Steals Under in 25 of his last 40 games (+17.10 Units / 34% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 23 of his last 33 games at home (+12.40 Units / 33% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Assists Under in 26 of his last 36 games at home (+11.75 Units / 23% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Steals Over in 21 of his last 37 games (+9.30 Units / 19% ROI)
- Jordan Nwora has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+9.15 Units / 64% ROI)
Bet now on Pacers vs Thunder and all NBA games with BetMGM
Indiana Pacers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Chet Holmgren (Thunder): Holmgren is moving around is shooting again, according to Quenton Albertie of Clutch Points. He’s not expected to play this season as he recovers from a Lisfranc injury.
- Lindy Waters III (Thunder): Waters III is out for Friday’s (Mar.31) game against Indiana.
- Kenrich Williams (Thunder): The Thunder announced that Williams suffered a ligament rupture in his left wrist.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (Thunder): Gilgeous-Alexander is out for Friday’s (Mar.31) game against Indiana.
- Tyrese Haliburton (Pacers): Haliburton is out for Friday’s (Mar.31) game against Oklahoma City.
- Chris Duarte (Pacers): Duarte is out for Friday’s (Mar.31) game against Oklahoma City.
- Buddy Hield (Pacers): Hield did not play in Wednesday’s (Mar. 29) game against Milwaukee.
- Kendall Brown (Pacers): Brown underwent surgery and is out indefinitely, according to Tony East of SI.com.
- Myles Turner (Pacers): Turner did not play in Wednesday’s (Mar. 29) game against Milwaukee.
Thunder vs Pacers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||-3.5 -115||O 235.5||-165|
|Indiana Pacers||+3.5 -105||U 235.5||+140|
The Thunder are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.