Gonzaga didn’t cover the spread in any of their three NCAA Tournament games in 2021, continuing a trend of miserable March Madness performances against the spread.
Since the 2005 NCAA Tournament, only Texas has a worse ROI than Gonzaga in spread betting. If you bet $100 on every Bulldogs’ tournament spread since 2005, you’d be down nearly $1,100, per Bet Labs.
Gonzaga March Madness Betting Trends
Here are betting trends for the spread, moneyline, and over/under totals ahead of Gonzaga’s first-round matchup against Grand Canyon on Friday, March 17.
Gonzaga vs. the Spread
- Gonzaga is 14-18 (.438) against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs are 19-29-1 (.396) against the spread in tournament games since 2005.
- Gonzaga is on a five-game ATS losing streak.
- They haven’t covered a tournament spread since the Elite Eight vs. USC in 2021.
- 3-seeds are .500 against the spread (96-96-3) in tournament games since 2005.
- 3-seeds are 38-30 (.559) against the spread in first-round tournament games since 2005.
- Favorites of at least 15 points are 62-63-4 (.496) in tournament games since 2005
- The Gonzaga moneyline is 31-17 (.646) in tournament games since 2005, but the ROI is -12%.
- 3-seeds have a moneyline ROI of -1.3% since 2005.
- 3-seed moneylines have been profitable in only three of the last eight tournaments.
- Gonzaga has hit the 1H moneyline in 20 of their last 25 games.
Gonzaga Over/Under Totals
- The over/under in Gonzaga tournament games since 2005 is 27-21-1 (.551).
- Gonzaga has hit the 1H under in 28 of their last 46 games dating back to last season.
- The over has hit in 22 of Gonzaga’s last 36 games.
Read More: Gonzaga vs. Grand Canyon Preview & Odds
How To Bet on College Basketball Odds
It’s never been easier to bet on college basketball odds at the online sportsbook.
With moneylines, spreads, over/under totals, and more for hundreds of games each week, there’s non-stop excitement from November through April. And with live betting, the action literally never stops.
Check out updated odds today!