- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Nuggets vs Heat game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nuggets & Heat players that may affect player prop bets
The Denver Nuggets visit Kaseya Center to take on the Miami Heat on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:30pm EDT in Miami.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nuggets vs. Heat player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jun. 7
- Aaron Gordon has hit the Points Under in 27 of his last 36 games (+15.80 Units / 34% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Points Over in 20 of his last 26 games (+13.80 Units / 48% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Rebounds Over in 26 of his last 38 games (+13.45 Units / 29% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Steals Over in 58 of his last 90 games (+13.40 Units / 9% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 23 of his last 34 away games (+13.05 Units / 30% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Heat player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Heat Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jun. 7
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Blocks Over in 24 of his last 31 games at home (+14.15 Units / 30% ROI)
- Caleb Martin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 16 of his last 21 games (+14.05 Units / 49% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Points Under in 38 of his last 59 games (+11.40 Units / 15% ROI)
- Max Strus has hit the Steals Under in 23 of his last 30 games (+10.65 Units / 21% ROI)
- Caleb Martin has hit the Points Over in 15 of his last 20 games (+9.95 Units / 46% ROI)
Bet now on Heat vs Nuggets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Miami Heat vs. Denver Nuggets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Denver Nuggets – No Injuries Reported
- Miami Heat – No Injuries Reported
Nuggets vs Heat Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Denver Nuggets||-3.5 -105||O 213.5 -110||-160|
|Miami Heat||+3.5 -115||U 213.5 -110||+135|
The Nuggets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.