- The 2023 3M Open is July 27-30 from TPC Twin Cities.
- Tony Finau is the defending champion.
- Golf Channel and CBS will share the TV coverage.
The 3M Open is July 27-30 from TPC Twin Cities in Blaine, Minnesota.
Although it isn’t a designated event, several big names are in the field to improve their standing for the FedEx Cup Playoffs, which begin in two weeks. This year only the top 70 will qualify, instead of the 120 players in the past.
Defending champion Tony Finau, Cameron Young, Hideki Matsuyama and Justin Thomas are all in the field.
3M Open TV Schedule, Times, Channel
- Thursday, July 27: 4:00-7:00 p.m. ET, Golf Channel
- Friday, July 28: 4:00-7:00 p.m. ET, Golf Channel
- Saturday, July 29: 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. ET, Golf Channel; 3:00-6:00 p.m. ET, CBS
- Sunday, July 30: 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. ET, Golf Channel; 3:00-6:00 p.m. ET, CBS
What Channel Is the 3M Open On?
The 3M Open is on Golf Channel exclusively Thursday-Friday and then Golf Channel and CBS Saturday-Sunday.
3M Open PGA Tour Live, Featured Groups
- Thursday, July 27: 7:45 a.m.-7:00 p.m. ET, ESPN+
- Friday, July 28: 7:45 a.m.-7:00 p.m. ET, ESPN+
- Saturday, July 29: 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.ET, ESPN+
- Sunday, July 30: 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. ET, ESPN+
3M Open Format
The 156 players in the field will play stroke play over the course of four days.
The field will be cut to the top 65 players, including ties, following Friday’s second round.
Who Won the 3M Open Last Year?
Tony Finau won the 3M Open in 2022. At 17-under, he finished three shots better than Sungjae Im and Emiliano Grillo.
3M Open History, Past Winners
PGA Tour Betting at BetMGM
BetMGM is the premier online sportsbook for PGA Tour betting each week of the season.
Whether you’re a first-time bettor checking out British Open odds, a casual golf fan tracking line movement, or a longtime diehard breaking down weather trends, there are fun betting opportunities for everyone.