- Justin Thomas has +1800 odds to win this week.
- Thomas won the 2021 edition of this tournament.
It’s been a slow start to the 2023 season for Justin Thomas by his standards, with one top-10 finish in five events.
A two-time major winner, Thomas is typically one of the favorites in golf betting.
Below are Thomas’ odds for the Players Championship and a prediction for the week.
Justin Thomas Players Championship Odds
- Outright Win: +1800
- To Finish Top-5: +400
- To Finish Top-10: +188
- To Finish Top-20: -120
- To Make the Cut: -400
- To Miss the Cut: +275
Justin Thomas Players Championship Stats
- Thomas is first on the PGA Tour this season in Strokes Gained: Around the Green.
- Thomas is 207th this year in proximity to the hole.
- Thomas is 76th this season in scoring average (70.04).
Justin Thomas Players Championship Prediction
Prediction: Thomas will finish in the top 10.
If Thomas was an average player on the PGA Tour, he would be very satisfied with five straight top-25 finishes, but Thomas expects more considering just one of those finishes was inside the top 10.
The 29-year-old has played well at TPC Sawgrass in the past (he won the 2021 event), so this could be a week to expect him to take things into another gear and get back to being in contention over the weekend.
How To Bet on PGA Odds
BetMGM is the premier online sportsbook for updated PGA odds each year. And it’s very easy to place your wagers:
- Sign up for a BetMGM account (and take advantage of a welcome offer) or log in to an existing account.
- Visit the golf betting page or PGA Tour betting page.
- Browse odd for that week’s tournament or a future tournament.
- Add a wager to your betting slip.
- Input a stake and place your bet!
From smaller early-season tournaments to major championships, you can bet on every PGA Tour tournament!