- Rory McIlroy has +950 odds to win this week.
- McIlroy has three top-10 finishes in his last four appearances at the event.
One of the most popular players in golf betting is Rory McIlroy.
Every week he tees it up, he’s one of the favorites to win, and he’s been on a tear of late.
Below are McIlroy’s odds for the Genesis Invitational and a prediction for the week.
Rory McIlroy Genesis Invitational Odds
- Outright Win: +950
- To Finish Top-5: +188
- To Finish Top-10: -120
- To Finish Top-20: -250
- To Make the Cut: -900
- To Miss the Cut: +500
Rory McIlroy Genesis Invitational Stats
- McIlroy has made the cut at this event five out of six tries, all of which were top-20 finishes.
- His 27.08 strokes gained at the tournament are the sixth-best over the last five years.
- McIlroy is now No. 2 in the world behind Scottie Scheffler.
Rory McIlroy Genesis Invitational Prediction
Prediction: McIlroy will record a top-10 finish this week.
McIlroy has finished inside the top 10 at this event in three of the last four years, including two top-5 finishes (2019 and 2020). His ball striking and shot shaping should put him on the first page of the leaderboard over the weekend, but for whatever reason, he hasn’t played his best golf on the West Coast.
Perhaps it’s the poa greens or even elevation changes. Whatever it is, it seems McIlory is more dominant in other places.
A top-10 bet seems like the best value for this week, even at the -120 price.
PGA Odds at the Online Sportsbook
BetMGM is the premier online sportsbook for updated PGA odds throughout the year.
From major championship betting like The Masters or U.S. Open to lower-level tournaments like the Puerto Rico Open or The Genesis Invitaitonal, BetMGM has updated odds each week.
Sign up today or log in to your account to get closer to the action on the course!