Tiger Woods is back in action this week at the Masters.
Woods is playing a limited schedule given his recent injuries, but the Masters has always been one of his favorite events and one he makes sure to be ready for whenever possible.
He made the cut in 2022 on his way to a 46th-place finish.
Woods last played at the Genesis Invitational in February, where he finished T-45.
Tiger Woods Masters Prop Bets
Below are all the bets offered at the BetMGM online sportsbook for Woods going into the first round.
- To win outright: +6600
- To finish in the top 5: +1100
- To finish in the top 10: +500
- To finish in the top 20: +175
- To finish in the top 40: -190
- To lead after the first round: +5000
- To be in the top 5 after the first round: +800
- To make the cut: -200
- To miss the cut: +160
- To shoot 72 or lower in first round: -120
- To make four or more birdies/eagles in first round: -110
- To make birdie or better on both par 5s on back nine in first round: +500
- To make an eagle in first round: +700
- To be bogey-free in first round: +800
Tiger Woods Masters Prediction
Woods comes into the Masters having not played since February and may have some things stacked against him this week.
The weather is predicted to be cold and rainy, which is unsuitable for his back and ankle. The wet conditions could also make walking more challenging.
It’s hard to imagine Woods really being in contention this week, and a good week would just be making the cut and playing all four rounds.
Updated Masters Odds at BetMGM
Betting on Masters odds is the best way to get closer to the action.
Whether you’re a first-time golf bettor placing a tournament winner bet, a casual fan building a multi-sport parlay, or a longtime diehard breaking down weather trends during the first round, there are online betting opportunities for everyone.