You can bet teasers at the BetMGM online sportsbook.
What’s a Teaser Bet?
A teaser bet allows a BetMGM customer to change game point spread or game over/under total for at least two football and/or basketball games.
In doing so, the odds and potential payout change. If all the legs of a teaser hit, the bet wins.
The following sports are available for teaser bets:
- College football
- College basketball
How To Bet Teasers at BetMGM
It’s easy to place a teasers bet at BetMGM:
2. Visit the football betting and/or basketball betting pages.
3. Add at least two selections from the game spread or game total points markets to your Bet Slip.
4. Click the Teaser tab on your Bet Slip.
5. Using the slider, select the amount you’d like to adjust the spread and/or total.
6. Add a Stake to see the potential payout.
7. Place your bet!
At BetMGM, even Bonus Bets are eligible to use for teaser bets.
What’s an Example of a Teaser Bet?
Here’s an example of a teaser with NFL lines at BetMGM:
- Detroit Lions -3.5 (-110) vs. Chicago Bears
- Philadelphia Eagles -4 (-110) vs. New York Giants.
- Arizona Cardinals +5.5 (-110) vs. the Seattle Seahawks.
Instead of betting the spreads for the Lions, Eagles, and Cardinals, you can tease the lines six points:
- Lions +2.5 vs. Bears
- Eagles +2 vs. Giants
- Cardinals +11.5 vs. Seahawks
The new odds for the NFL teaser bet might be +150, with a potential payout of $250 on a $100 bet (including stake) if all three teams cover the new spread.
If at least one team doesn’t cover the spread, the bet is graded as a loss.
Can a Teaser Bet Push?
Yes, a teaser can push.
In the example above: If the Eagles lose to the Giants by two points (e.g., 26-24), that pick is removed, and the teaser’s odds (and potential payout) are recalculated with the remaining picks.
If one pick in a two-pick teaser is a push — and the remaining pick is a win — the teaser is void, and money is refunded.
How’s a Teaser Different Than a Parlay?
A teaser is a parlay but with alternate lines determined by the bettor.
If you parlayed spreads for the Lions (-3.5), Eagles (-4), and Cardinals (+5.5), you don’t get to change the spreads. And if each team doesn’t cover the spread, the bet is lost.
While all the legs of a teaser bet must hit in order for the entire teaser bet to win — like a parlay bet — the bettor has altered spreads, odds, and potential payout.
Log in to your account today — or create a new account with BetMGM’s $1,500 First Bet Offer promotion — to start betting on teasers.