- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Bucks vs Hawks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bucks & Hawks players that may affect player prop bets
The Milwaukee Bucks visit State Farm Arena to take on the Atlanta Hawks on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Atlanta.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bucks vs. Hawks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jan. 11
We’ve highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bobby Portis has hit the Rebounds Over in 25 of his last 38 games (+10.65 Units / 24% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Blocks Over in 24 of his last 39 games (+8.20 Units / 17% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 13 away games (+8.00 Units / 42% ROI)
- Pat Connaughton has hit the Rebounds Over in 10 of his last 12 away games (+7.85 Units / 47% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Steals Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+7.70 Units / 75% ROI)
Best Hawks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jan. 11
We’ve highlighted the top Hawks player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- AJ Griffin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 16 of his last 24 games (+9.15 Units / 31% ROI)
- AJ Griffin has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 16 games (+8.50 Units / 35% ROI)
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Points Over in his last 8 games at home (+8.00 Units / 88% ROI)
- Dejounte Murray has hit the Assists Under in 8 of his last 11 games at home (+6.00 Units / 46% ROI)
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Blocks Over in 8 of his last 11 games (+5.95 Units / 41% ROI)
Bet now on Hawks vs Bucks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Atlanta Hawks vs. Milwaukee Bucks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Khris Middleton (Bucks): Middleton hasn’t played since Dec. 15 against Memphis. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- Serge Ibaka (Bucks): Ibaka is OUT for Wednesday’s (Jan 11) game against Atlanta.
- Clint Capela (Hawks): Capela is OUT for Wednesday’s (Jan. 11) game against Milwaukee.
Bucks vs Hawks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Milwaukee Bucks||-4.5 -110||O 228.5 -110||-190|
|Atlanta Hawks||+4.5 -110||U 228.5 -110||+155|
The Bucks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.