- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Cavaliers vs Hawks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Cavaliers & Hawks players that may affect player prop bets
The Cleveland Cavaliers visit State Farm Arena to take on the Atlanta Hawks on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Atlanta.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Cavaliers vs. Hawks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Cavaliers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Cavaliers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Feb. 24
- Caris LeVert has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 11 away games (+10.25 Units / 84% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Points Over in 36 of his last 60 games (+9.95 Units / 15% ROI)
- Isaac Okoro has hit the Assists Over in 8 of his last 9 away games (+8.85 Units / 78% ROI)
- Isaac Okoro has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 14 games (+8.20 Units / 58% ROI)
- Darius Garland has hit the Points Over in 10 of his last 12 away games (+7.75 Units / 57% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Hawks player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Hawks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Feb. 24
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Blocks Over in 21 of his last 29 games (+13.00 Units / 31% ROI)
- Saddiq Bey has hit the Rebounds Over in 19 of his last 26 games (+12.05 Units / 38% ROI)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic has hit the Points Under in 19 of his last 27 games (+9.60 Units / 29% ROI)
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Points Over in 24 of his last 37 games (+8.85 Units / 21% ROI)
- De’Andre Hunter has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 12 games at home (+7.95 Units / 64% ROI)
Bet now on Hawks vs Cavaliers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Atlanta Hawks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Ricky Rubio (Cavaliers): Rubio did not play in Thursday’s (Feb. 23) game against Denver.
- John Collins (Hawks): Collins is out for Friday’s (Feb.24) game against Cleveland.
Cavaliers vs Hawks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||+1.5 -115||O 227.5 -110||-105|
|Atlanta Hawks||-1.5 -105||U 227.5 -110||-115|
The Hawks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.