- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Celtics vs Spurs game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Celtics & Spurs players that may affect player prop bets
The Boston Celtics visit AT&T Center to take on the San Antonio Spurs on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 6:00pm EST in San Antonio.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Celtics vs. Spurs player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Jan. 7
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Grant Williams has hit the Steals Over in 21 of his last 35 games (+9.60 Units / 25% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Assists Over in 24 of his last 40 games (+9.45 Units / 19% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Points Over in 14 of his last 19 away games (+8.65 Units / 39% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Blocks Over in 11 of his last 16 games (+8.60 Units / 53% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Rebounds Under in 12 of his last 15 away games (+8.40 Units / 39% ROI)
Best Spurs Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Jan. 7
We’ve highlighted the top Spurs player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- No trends found
Bet now on Spurs vs Celtics and all NBA games with BetMGM
San Antonio Spurs vs. Boston Celtics Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): The Celtics announced that Gallinari tore his ACL in his left knee. There is no timetable for his return.
- Devin Vassell (Spurs): The Spurs announced that Vassell is out indefinitely as he recovers from left knee surgery.
Celtics vs Spurs Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Boston Celtics||-14.5 -115||O 234.5 -110||-1200|
|San Antonio Spurs||+14.5 -105||U 234.5 -110||+750|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -14.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.