- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Clippers vs Mavericks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Clippers & Mavericks players that may affect player prop bets
The LA Clippers visit American Airlines Center to take on the Dallas Mavericks on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:30pm EST in Dallas.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Clippers vs. Mavericks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Nov. 15
We’ve highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Norman Powell has hit the Steals Over in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 71% ROI)
- Paul George has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 10 games (+6.85 Units / 67% ROI)
- Norman Powell has hit the Rebounds Under in 10 of his last 13 games (+6.85 Units / 39% ROI)
- Paul George has hit the Assists Under in 9 of his last 11 games (+5.85 Units / 35% ROI)
- Terance Mann has hit the Assists Over in his last 5 games (+5.80 Units / 92% ROI)
Best Mavericks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Nov. 15
We’ve highlighted the top Mavericks player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Maxi Kleber has hit the Steals Under in 17 of his last 20 games at home (+10.45 Units / 26% ROI)
- Dorian Finney-Smith has hit the Assists Under in 11 of his last 12 games (+9.60 Units / 47% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+9.30 Units / 49% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Points Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+8.70 Units / 56% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 12 games (+7.90 Units / 56% ROI)
Bet now on Mavericks vs Clippers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Dallas Mavericks vs. LA Clippers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kawhi Leonard (Clippers): Clippers coach Tyronn Lue said there’s no timetable for Leonard’s return.
- Davis Bertans (Mavericks): Bertans has yet to play this season and no timetable for his return has been announced.
Clippers vs Mavericks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|LA Clippers||+6.5 -105||O 211.5 -115||200|
|Dallas Mavericks||-6.5 -115||U 211.5 -115||-250|
The Mavericks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.