- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Clippers vs Nuggets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Clippers & Nuggets players that may affect player prop bets
The LA Clippers visit Ball Arena to take on the Denver Nuggets on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Denver.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Clippers vs. Nuggets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Jan. 5
We’ve highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Nicolas Batum has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 6 of his last 7 away games (+5.45 Units / 69% ROI)
- Nicolas Batum has hit the Blocks Over in 5 of his last 6 away games (+4.25 Units / 59% ROI)
- Nicolas Batum has hit the Assists Over in 5 of his last 7 away games (+3.20 Units / 32% ROI)
- Nicolas Batum has hit the Points Over in 5 of his last 7 away games (+2.95 Units / 37% ROI)
- Nicolas Batum has hit the Rebounds Over in 4 of his last 6 away games (+1.45 Units / 19% ROI)
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Jan. 5
We’ve highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bruce Brown has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 8 of his last 10 games at home (+8.65 Units / 69% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Steals Over in 17 of his last 23 games at home (+8.45 Units / 18% ROI)
- Nikola Jokic has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 16 games at home (+8.25 Units / 48% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Assists Over in 22 of his last 35 games (+8.25 Units / 20% ROI)
- Aaron Gordon has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+7.70 Units / 51% ROI)
Bet now on Nuggets vs Clippers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Denver Nuggets vs. LA Clippers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Nicolas Batum (Clippers): Batum is OUT for Thursday’s (Jan 5) game against Denver.
- Paul George (Clippers): George is questionable for Thursday’s (Jan. 5) game against Denver.
- Peyton Watson (Nuggets): Watson is out for Thursday’s (Jan. 5) game against the Clippers.
- Jeff Green (Nuggets): Green is dealing with fractured left hand and sprained finger and will be re-evaluated in a month, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Collin Gillespie (Nuggets): The Nuggets announced that Gillespie is out indefinitely after undergoing surgery to repair a lower left leg fracture.
Clippers vs Nuggets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|LA Clippers||+6.5 -115||O 228.5 -115||+185|
|Denver Nuggets||-6.5 -105||U 228.5 -115||-225|
The Nuggets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.