- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Grizzlies vs Clippers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Grizzlies & Clippers players that may affect player prop bets
The Memphis Grizzlies visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the LA Clippers on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Grizzlies vs. Clippers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Grizzlies player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Grizzlies Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Mar. 5
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Points Under in 32 of his last 40 games (+21.60 Units / 41% ROI)
- Tyus Jones has hit the Points Under in 20 of his last 27 away games (+10.60 Units / 30% ROI)
- Brandon Clarke has hit the Blocks Under in 22 of his last 37 away games (+10.50 Units / 23% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Steals Over in 17 of his last 21 games (+9.80 Units / 26% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 21 of his last 31 games (+8.85 Units / 20% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Mar. 5
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Points Over in 41 of his last 63 games (+18.80 Units / 28% ROI)
- Terance Mann has hit the Steals Under in 19 of his last 24 games (+12.70 Units / 37% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 16 of his last 24 games at home (+11.80 Units / 40% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Steals Over in 16 of his last 19 games at home (+11.50 Units / 30% ROI)
- Terance Mann has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 13 games (+10.50 Units / 54% ROI)
Bet now on Clippers vs Grizzlies and all NBA games with BetMGM
LA Clippers vs. Memphis Grizzlies Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Steven Adams (Grizzlies): Adams will be sidelined three to five weeks after sustaining a PCL sprain in his right knee per Grizzlies PR twitter.
- Brandon Clarke (Grizzlies): Clarke will miss the rest of the season with a left Achilles tear, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Ivica Zubac (Clippers): Zubac is questionable for Sunday’s (Mar. 5) game against Memphis.
- Norman Powell (Clippers): Powell is out for Sunday’s (Mar. 5) game against Memphis.
Grizzlies vs Clippers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Memphis Grizzlies||+7.5 -115||O 227.5 -115||+220|
|LA Clippers||-7.5 -105||U 227.5 -115||-275|
The Clippers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.