- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Grizzlies vs Rockets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Grizzlies & Rockets players that may affect player prop bets
The Memphis Grizzlies visit Toyota Center to take on the Houston Rockets on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00 p.m.12:00am EDT in Houston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Grizzlies and Rockets player prop bets, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Grizzlies Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Friday, Oct. 21
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Grizzlies players for Friday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jaren Jackson Jr. has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 12 away games (+6.55 Units / 38% ROI)
- Brandon Clarke has hit the Steals Over in 16 of his last 27 away games (+5.35 Units / 17% ROI)
- Kyle Anderson has hit the Steals Over in 6 of his last 7 away games (+5.00 Units / 39% ROI)
- De’Anthony Melton has hit the Blocks Under in his last 4 away games (+4.00 Units / 54% ROI)
- Ziaire Williams has hit the Steals Over in his last 3 games (+3.35 Units / 112% ROI)
Rockets Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Friday, Oct. 21
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Rockets players for Friday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Blocks Over in 7 of his last 8 games at home (+9.05 Units / 112% ROI)
- Alperen Sengun has hit the Steals Under in 6 of his last 7 games (+7.65 Units / 109% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Assists Under in 10 of his last 14 games (+7.50 Units / 38% ROI)
- Garrison Mathews has hit the Blocks Over in his last 3 games at home (+5.40 Units / 180% ROI)
- Jalen Green has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 21 games (+5.30 Units / 25% ROI)
Looking for a $1,000 risk-free bet? Bet now on Rockets vs Grizzlies and all NBA games with BetMGM
Houston Rockets vs. Memphis Grizzlies Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Dillon Brooks (Grizzlies): Brooks is DOUBTFUL for Friday’s (Oct. 21) game against Houston.
- Jaren Jackson Jr. (Grizzlies): The Grizzlies announced that F Jaren Jackson Jr. underwent surgery and his recovery time is 4-6 months.
- Danny Green (Grizzlies): The 76ers announced that Green has a torn ACL and LCL in his left knee.
- Ziaire Williams (Grizzlies): Williams is OUT for Friday’s (Oct. 21) game against Houston.
- Daishen Nix (Rockets): Nix is questionable for Friday’s (Oct. 21) game against Memphis.
- TyTy Washington Jr. (Rockets): Washington Jr. is out for Friday’s (Oct. 21) game against Memphis.
- Jae’Sean Tate (Rockets): Tate is out for Friday’s (Oct. 21) game against Memphis.
Grizzlies vs Rockets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Â||Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Memphis Grizzlies||-6.5 -115||O 232.5 -110||-275|
|Houston Rockets||+6.5 -105||U 232.5 -110||220|
The Grizzlies are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.