- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Hawks vs Heat game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hawks & Heat players that may affect player prop bets
The Atlanta Hawks visit Miami-Dade Arena to take on the Miami Heat on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Miami.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hawks vs. Heat player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Hawks player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Hawks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Mar. 4
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Blocks Over in 23 of his last 33 games (+12.50 Units / 26% ROI)
- Saddiq Bey has hit the Rebounds Over in 21 of his last 30 games (+12.10 Units / 34% ROI)
- John Collins has hit the Steals Under in 20 of his last 29 games (+10.15 Units / 29% ROI)
- Dejounte Murray has hit the Steals Under in his last 10 games (+10.00 Units / 59% ROI)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic has hit the Points Under in 21 of his last 31 games (+9.20 Units / 24% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Heat player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Heat Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Mar. 4
- Max Strus has hit the Steals Under in 18 of his last 22 games (+13.30 Units / 40% ROI)
- Caleb Martin has hit the Rebounds Over in 13 of his last 18 games (+8.75 Units / 45% ROI)
- Gabe Vincent has hit the Assists Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+7.75 Units / 36% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Steals Over in 17 of his last 29 games (+7.50 Units / 18% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Assists Under in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+7.30 Units / 41% ROI)
Bet now on Heat vs Hawks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Miami Heat vs. Atlanta Hawks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Atlanta Hawks – No Injuries Reported
- Kyle Lowry (Heat): The Heat have listed Lowry as OUT for Friday’s game (Mar. 3) against the Knicks.
- Nikola Jovic (Heat): Jovic has been out since Dec. 26 and remains without a timetable for return.
- Omer Yurtseven (Heat): Yurtseven is making progress. His ankle is fully healed and the hope is that he’s able to return after the All-Star break, according to Barry Jackson of The Miami Herald.
Hawks vs Heat Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Atlanta Hawks||+1.5 -110||O 225.5 -105||+100|
|Miami Heat||-1.5 -110||U 225.5 -105||-120|
The Heat are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.