- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Hawks vs Warriors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hawks & Warriors players that may affect player prop bets
The Atlanta Hawks visit Chase Center to take on the Golden State Warriors on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in San Francisco.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hawks vs. Warriors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Hawks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Hawks player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- AJ Griffin has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 10 away games (+10.00 Units / 68% ROI)
- Trae Young has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 13 away games (+8.25 Units / 42% ROI)
- Trae Young has hit the Rebounds Under in 12 of his last 16 away games (+7.15 Units / 32% ROI)
- AJ Griffin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 13 of his last 20 games (+7.15 Units / 30% ROI)
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Assists Under in his last 6 away games (+6.90 Units / 88% ROI)
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Draymond Green has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+13.20 Units / 64% ROI)
- Jonathan Kuminga has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 15 games (+12.30 Units / 53% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 14 games at home (+11.35 Units / 80% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Under in 26 of his last 37 games (+10.00 Units / 19% ROI)
- Draymond Green has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 8 of his last 11 games at home (+8.20 Units / 73% ROI)
Bet now on Warriors vs Hawks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Golden State Warriors vs. Atlanta Hawks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- De’Andre Hunter (Hawks): Hunter is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 2) game against Golden State.
- Clint Capela (Hawks): Capela is out for Monday’s (Jan. 2) game against Golden State.
- James Wiseman (Warriors): Wiseman is out for Monday’s (Jan. 2) game against Atlanta.
- Andrew Wiggins (Warriors): Wiggins is out for Monday’s (Jan. 2) game against Atlanta.
- JaMychal Green (Warriors): Green hasn’t played since Dec. 18 against Toronto. No timetable for his return has been announced.
- Jonathan Kuminga (Warriors): Kuminga is out for Monday’s (Jan. 2) game against Atlanta.
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): Iguodala has yet to make his season debut and the Warriors haven’t announced a timeline for his return.
- Stephen Curry (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Curry is making progress and will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
Hawks vs Warriors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Atlanta Hawks||+1.5 -110||O 236.5 -115||+100|
|Golden State Warriors||-1.5 -110||U 236.5 -115||-120|
The Warriors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.