- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Kings vs 76ers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Kings & 76ers players that may affect player prop bets
The Sacramento Kings visit Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Philadelphia.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Kings vs. 76ers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Dec. 13
We’ve highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Assists Over in 16 of his last 20 games (+12.05 Units / 52% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Assists Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+9.10 Units / 36% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Assists Under in 10 of his last 14 away games (+7.15 Units / 46% ROI)
- De’Aaron Fox has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 11 games (+7.15 Units / 39% ROI)
- De’Aaron Fox has hit the Points Under in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 77% ROI)
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Dec. 13
We’ve highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Points Under in 17 of his last 18 games (+15.55 Units / 65% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 11 games at home (+10.00 Units / 65% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Assists Under in 19 of his last 26 games (+8.55 Units / 19% ROI)
- De’Anthony Melton has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+6.40 Units / 41% ROI)
- Shake Milton has hit the Assists Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+6.25 Units / 53% ROI)
Bet now on 76ers vs Kings and all NBA games with BetMGM
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Sacramento Kings Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- De’Aaron Fox (Kings): Fox is QUESTIONABLE for Tuesday’s (Dec. 13) game against Philadelphia.
- Alex Len (Kings): Len is OUT for Tuesday’s (Dec. 13) game against Philadelphia.
- Tyrese Maxey (76ers): Maxey is expected to miss three-to-four weeks according to Adrian Wojnarowski.
- Danuel House Jr. (76ers): House Jr. is PROBABLE for Tuesday’s (Dec. 13) game against Sacramento.
Kings vs 76ers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Sacramento Kings||+4.5 -105||O 228.5 -110||+155|
|Philadelphia 76ers||-4.5 -115||U 228.5 -110||-190|
The 76ers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.