- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Kings vs Spurs game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Kings & Spurs players that may affect player prop bets
The Sacramento Kings visit AT&T Center to take on the San Antonio Spurs on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in San Antonio.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Kings vs. Spurs player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Jan. 15
We’ve highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Assists Over in 27 of his last 35 games (+19.15 Units / 48% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 17 of his last 22 games (+11.20 Units / 37% ROI)
- Davion Mitchell has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 11 away games (+10.10 Units / 80% ROI)
- De’Aaron Fox has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 27 games (+10.00 Units / 28% ROI)
- Davion Mitchell has hit the Points Under in 11 of his last 12 away games (+9.80 Units / 62% ROI)
Best Spurs Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Jan. 15
We’ve highlighted the top Spurs player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Josh Richardson has hit the Assists Over in his last 6 games (+6.20 Units / 73% ROI)
- Tre Jones has hit the Points Over in his last 6 games (+6.05 Units / 92% ROI)
- Josh Richardson has hit the Steals Over in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 70% ROI)
- Jeremy Sochan has hit the Points Under in 6 of his last 7 games (+4.85 Units / 57% ROI)
- Romeo Langford has hit the Assists Over in 5 of his last 6 games (+4.80 Units / 57% ROI)
Bet now on Spurs vs Kings and all NBA games with BetMGM
San Antonio Spurs vs. Sacramento Kings Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kevin Huerter (Kings): Huerter is questionable for Sunday’s (Jan. 15) game against San Antonio.
- Devin Vassell (Spurs): The Spurs announced that Vassell is out indefinitely as he recovers from left knee surgery.
- Doug McDermott (Spurs): McDermott was questionable for Sunday’s (Jan. 15) game against Sacramento.
Kings vs Spurs Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Sacramento Kings||-6.5 -110||O 246.5 -110||-250|
|San Antonio Spurs||+6.5 -110||U 246.5 -110||+200|
The Kings are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.