- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Knicks vs Nets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Knicks & Nets players that may affect player prop bets
The New York Knicks visit Barclays Center to take on the Brooklyn Nets on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 5:30pm EST in Brooklyn.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Knicks vs. Nets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Knicks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Jan. 28
We’ve highlighted the top Knicks player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Julius Randle has hit the Rebounds Over in 11 of his last 13 games (+9.20 Units / 64% ROI)
- Jalen Brunson has hit the Points Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+6.65 Units / 45% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Steals Under in his last 6 away games (+6.30 Units / 99% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Assists Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+6.05 Units / 48% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Blocks Under in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 43% ROI)
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Jan. 28
We’ve highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- T.J. Warren has hit the Rebounds Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+8.00 Units / 54% ROI)
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Blocks Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.60 Units / 41% ROI)
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Points Over in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 89% ROI)
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+5.95 Units / 54% ROI)
- Kyrie Irving has hit the Steals Over in 4 of his last 5 games (+5.25 Units / 82% ROI)
Bet now on Nets vs Knicks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Brooklyn Nets vs. New York Knicks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Mitchell Robinson (Knicks): The Knicks announced that Robinson underwent surgery for a fractured right thumb and will be re-evaluated in three weeks.
- Evan Fournier (Knicks): Fournier did not play in Thursday’s (Jan.26) game against Boston.
- Kevin Durant (Nets): The Nets announced that Durant is scheduled to be reassessed in two weeks.
- T.J. Warren (Nets): Warren is doubtful for Saturday’s (Jan.28) game against New York.
- Ben Simmons (Nets): Simmons is questionable for Saturday’s (Jan.28) game against New York.
- Edmond Sumner (Nets): Sumner is probable for Saturday’s (Jan.28) game against New York.
- Day’Ron Sharpe (Nets): Sharpe is questionable for Saturday’s (Jan.28) game against New York.
- Seth Curry (Nets): Curry did not play in Thursday’s (Jan. 26) game against Detroit.
Knicks vs Nets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New York Knicks||+1.5 -125||O 222.5 -110||-115|
|Brooklyn Nets||-1.5 +105||U 222.5 -110||-105|
The Nets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (+105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.