- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Knicks vs Warriors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Knicks & Warriors players that may affect player prop bets
The New York Knicks visit Chase Center to take on the Golden State Warriors on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in San Francisco.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Knicks vs. Warriors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Knicks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 18
We’ve highlighted the top Knicks player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Isaiah Hartenstein has hit the Assists Under in 12 of his last 14 games (+9.80 Units / 52% ROI)
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Steals Over in 16 of his last 20 away games (+9.35 Units / 32% ROI)
- Isaiah Hartenstein has hit the Blocks Under in his last 7 games (+7.05 Units / 70% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.00 Units / 67% ROI)
- RJ Barrett has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 22 away games (+6.50 Units / 25% ROI)
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 18
We’ve highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Under in 13 of his last 15 games (+10.90 Units / 52% ROI)
- Stephen Curry has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 13 games (+10.40 Units / 41% ROI)
- Draymond Green has hit the Blocks Under in 9 of his last 12 games (+7.35 Units / 59% ROI)
- Kevon Looney has hit the Assists Over in his last 6 games at home (+6.65 Units / 106% ROI)
- Andrew Wiggins has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 14 games (+5.75 Units / 23% ROI)
Bet now on Warriors vs Knicks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Golden State Warriors vs. New York Knicks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Mitchell Robinson (Knicks): Robinson is doubtful for Friday’s (Nov. 18) game against Golden State.
- Jonathan Kuminga (Warriors): Kuminga is questionable for Friday’s (Nov. 18) game against New York.
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): Iguodala has yet to make his season debut and the Warriors haven’t announced a timeline for his return.
Knicks vs Warriors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New York Knicks||+7.5 -110||O 234.5 -110||240|
|Golden State Warriors||-7.5 -110||U 234.5 -110||-300|
The Warriors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.