- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Lakers vs Thunder game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Lakers & Thunder players that may affect player prop bets
The Los Angeles Lakers visit Paycom Center to take on the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Oklahoma City.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Lakers vs. Thunder player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 1
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Steals Under in 28 of his last 44 games (+15.70 Units / 34% ROI)
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Rebounds Under in 28 of his last 42 games (+9.35 Units / 16% ROI)
- Malik Beasley has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 14 of his last 19 away games (+9.25 Units / 40% ROI)
- Malik Beasley has hit the Points Under in 14 of his last 18 games (+8.75 Units / 37% ROI)
- Anthony Davis has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+8.20 Units / 35% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Thunder player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Thunder Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 1
- Josh Giddey has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 17 of his last 21 games (+14.80 Units / 42% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Steals Over in 20 of his last 28 games (+14.05 Units / 34% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Rebounds Over in 24 of his last 34 games (+13.90 Units / 34% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Points Over in 30 of his last 48 games (+9.00 Units / 16% ROI)
- Josh Giddey has hit the Points Under in 9 of his last 10 games at home (+7.80 Units / 56% ROI)
Bet now on Thunder vs Lakers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Los Angeles Lakers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- LeBron James (Lakers): James is expected to be re-assessed in two weeks, according to Adrian Wojnarowkski of ESPN.
- D’Angelo Russell (Lakers): Russell did not play in Tuesday’s (Feb 28) game against Memphis.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (Thunder): The Thunder placed Gilgeous-Alexander in the league’s health and safety protocols.
- Chet Holmgren (Thunder): Holmgren is moving around is shooting again, according to Quenton Albertie of Clutch Points. He’s not expected to play this season as he recovers from a Lisfranc injury.
- Aleksej Pokusevski (Thunder): Pokusevski is starting to shoot again, according to Andrew Schlecht of The Athletic. No timetable has been announced for his return to action.
Lakers vs Thunder Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Los Angeles Lakers||+3.5 -105||O 227.5 -110||+135|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||-3.5 -115||U 227.5 -110||-165|
The Thunder are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.