- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Mavericks vs Timberwolves game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Mavericks & Timberwolves players that may affect player prop bets
The Dallas Mavericks visit Target Center to take on the Minnesota Timberwolves on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Minneapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Mavericks vs. Timberwolves player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Mavericks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 19
We’ve highlighted the top Mavericks player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Assists Over in 19 of his last 27 games (+10.30 Units / 32% ROI)
- Dorian Finney-Smith has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 16 games (+7.95 Units / 45% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 12 away games (+7.45 Units / 57% ROI)
- Tim Hardaway Jr. has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.25 Units / 35% ROI)
- Tim Hardaway Jr. has hit the Rebounds Over in 13 of his last 19 games (+6.90 Units / 30% ROI)
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 19
We’ve highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 21 of his last 30 games (+10.20 Units / 25% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+8.70 Units / 74% ROI)
- D’Angelo Russell has hit the Steals Under in 17 of his last 22 games (+7.55 Units / 16% ROI)
- Jaylen Nowell has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 72% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Blocks Under in 11 of his last 13 games at home (+7.00 Units / 30% ROI)
Bet now on Timberwolves vs Mavericks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Dallas Mavericks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Maxi Kleber (Mavericks): The Mavericks announced that Kleber suffered a tear of his right hamstring and there’s no timetable for his return.
- Josh Green (Mavericks): Green is out for Monday’s (Dec. 19) game against Minnesota.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. (Mavericks): Hardaway Jr. is questionable for Monday’s (Dec. 19) game against Minnesota.
- Dwight Powell (Mavericks): Powell is questionable for Monday’s (Dec. 19) game against Minnesota.
- Taurean Prince (Timberwolves): Timberwolves coach Chris Finch said Prince is “at least a week away.”
- Karl-Anthony Towns (Timberwolves): Towns is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a right calf strain, according to Adrian Wojnarowki of ESPN.
- Rudy Gobert (Timberwolves): Gobert did not play in Sunday’s (Dec. 18) game against Chicago.
- Jordan McLaughlin (Timberwolves): McLaughlin did not play in Sunday’s (Dec. 18) game against Chicago.
Mavericks vs Timberwolves Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Dallas Mavericks||+14.5 -110||O 228.5 -115||-190|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||-14.5 -110||U 228.5 -115||+155|
The Timberwolves are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -14.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.