- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Pelicans vs Rockets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pelicans & Rockets players that may affect player prop bets
The New Orleans Pelicans visit Toyota Center to take on the Houston Rockets on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EDT in Houston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pelicans vs. Rockets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Pelicans player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pelicans Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 17
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Points Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+8.85 Units / 64% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Assists Over in his last 7 away games (+8.60 Units / 119% ROI)
- Brandon Ingram has hit the Blocks Under in 11 of his last 12 games (+8.45 Units / 33% ROI)
- Naji Marshall has hit the Steals Under in his last 7 games (+8.05 Units / 102% ROI)
- Trey Murphy III has hit the Steals Over in 12 of his last 16 away games (+7.80 Units / 28% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 17
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 18 of his last 24 games (+14.45 Units / 38% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Points Over in 39 of his last 65 games (+10.35 Units / 14% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Blocks Under in his last 10 games (+10.00 Units / 55% ROI)
- Tari Eason has hit the Steals Over in 11 of his last 14 games (+8.00 Units / 34% ROI)
- Jae’Sean Tate has hit the Points Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.95 Units / 68% ROI)
Bet now on Rockets vs Pelicans and all NBA games with BetMGM
Houston Rockets vs. New Orleans Pelicans Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- E.J. Liddell (Pelicans): Liddell is doing some light shooting and is making progress from a torn right ACL, according to Cody Taylor of The USA Today. He’s expected to miss most of the season.
- Zion Williamson (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that Williamson will miss at least two more weeks.
- Jose Alvarado (Pelicans): Alvarado will be re-evaluated in three weeks after being diagnosed with a stress reaction in his right tibia, per Rotowire.
- Houston Rockets – No Injuries Reported
Pelicans vs Rockets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New Orleans Pelicans||-5.5 -110||O 228.5 -105||-225|
|Houston Rockets||+5.5 -110||U 228.5 -105||+180|
The Pelicans are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.