- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Raptors vs Knicks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Raptors & Knicks players that may affect player prop bets
The Toronto Raptors visit Madison Square Garden to take on the New York Knicks on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 3:00pm EST in New York.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Raptors vs. Knicks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Raptors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 16
We’ve highlighted the top Raptors player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 18 games (+11.10 Units / 47% ROI)
- Fred VanVleet has hit the Rebounds Over in 14 of his last 18 games (+10.50 Units / 51% ROI)
- Gary Trent Jr. has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 11 games (+9.90 Units / 70% ROI)
- OG Anunoby has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 11 games (+8.75 Units / 58% ROI)
- Scottie Barnes has hit the Blocks Over in 20 of his last 30 games (+7.95 Units / 20% ROI)
Best Knicks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 16
We’ve highlighted the top Knicks player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 14 games at home (+10.55 Units / 75% ROI)
- Jalen Brunson has hit the Steals Under in his last 7 games at home (+9.95 Units / 142% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Rebounds Over in 11 of his last 14 games at home (+8.25 Units / 52% ROI)
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Assists Under in 11 of his last 14 games at home (+7.80 Units / 41% ROI)
- Jalen Brunson has hit the Rebounds Over in 11 of his last 15 games at home (+7.20 Units / 37% ROI)
Bet now on Knicks vs Raptors and all NBA games with BetMGM
New York Knicks vs. Toronto Raptors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Otto Porter Jr. (Raptors): The Raptors announced that Porter Jr. underwent season-ending surgery on his left foot.
- Fred VanVleet (Raptors): VanVleet is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 16) game against New York.
- New York Knicks – No Injuries Reported
Raptors vs Knicks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Toronto Raptors||+1.5 -110||O 218.5 -110||+105|
|New York Knicks||-1.5 -110||U 218.5 -110||-125|
The Knicks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.