- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Rockets vs Clippers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Rockets & Clippers players that may affect player prop bets
The Houston Rockets visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the LA Clippers on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 3:00pm EST in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Rockets vs. Clippers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Jan. 15
We’ve highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Steals Under in 32 of his last 40 away games (+16.90 Units / 24% ROI)
- Kevin Porter Jr. has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 13 away games (+9.70 Units / 36% ROI)
- Eric Gordon has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 11 away games (+8.65 Units / 57% ROI)
- Jabari Smith Jr. has hit the Assists Under in 14 of his last 21 away games (+8.60 Units / 29% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Blocks Under in 10 of his last 11 away games (+7.35 Units / 27% ROI)
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Jan. 15
We’ve highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- John Wall has hit the Points Under in 14 of his last 17 games at home (+10.05 Units / 44% ROI)
- Marcus Morris Sr. has hit the Steals Under in 28 of his last 42 games at home (+6.95 Units / 11% ROI)
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Steals Under in 20 of his last 27 games at home (+6.25 Units / 12% ROI)
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Blocks Under in 12 of his last 17 games at home (+6.20 Units / 23% ROI)
- John Wall has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 14 games at home (+6.05 Units / 34% ROI)
Bet now on Clippers vs Rockets and all NBA games with BetMGM
LA Clippers vs. Houston Rockets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kevin Porter Jr. (Rockets): Porter Jr. is doubtful for Sunday’s (Jan. 14) game against the Clippers.
- Moussa Diabate (Clippers): Diabate is questionable for Sunday’s (Jan. 15) game against Houston.
- Paul George (Clippers): George is OUT for Sunday’s (Jan. 15) game against Houston
- John Wall (Clippers): Wall is doubtful for Sunday’s (Jan. 15) game against Houston.
- Luke Kennard (Clippers): Kennard is OUT for Sunday’s (Jan. 15) game against Houston.
- Marcus Morris Sr. (Clippers): Morris Sr. is doubtful for Sunday’s (Jan. 15) game against Houston.
Rockets vs Clippers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Houston Rockets||+10.5 -115||O 221.5 -110||+350|
|LA Clippers||-10.5 -105||U 221.5 -110||-450|
The Clippers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -10.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.