- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Suns vs Hawks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Suns & Hawks players that may affect player prop bets
The Phoenix Suns visit State Farm Arena to take on the Atlanta Hawks on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Atlanta.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Suns vs. Hawks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Feb. 9
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Points Over in 11 of his last 13 games (+8.75 Units / 59% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Assists Over in 17 of his last 25 games (+8.30 Units / 28% ROI)
- Torrey Craig has hit the Points Under in 20 of his last 29 games (+8.30 Units / 22% ROI)
- Torrey Craig has hit the Assists Under in 15 of his last 21 games (+7.35 Units / 23% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Steals Over in 5 of his last 6 away games (+5.80 Units / 57% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Hawks player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Hawks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Feb. 9
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Blocks Over in 18 of his last 25 games (+10.25 Units / 28% ROI)
- John Collins has hit the Rebounds Under in 14 of his last 17 games (+10.05 Units / 44% ROI)
- John Collins has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 23 games (+8.85 Units / 35% ROI)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 18 games (+7.60 Units / 34% ROI)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic has hit the Rebounds Under in 8 of his last 9 games at home (+7.25 Units / 62% ROI)
Bet now on Hawks vs Suns and all NBA games with BetMGM
Atlanta Hawks vs. Phoenix Suns Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kevin Durant (Suns): The Nets announced that Durant is scheduled to be reassessed in two weeks.
- Cameron Payne (Suns): Payne will be re-evaluated in two weeks, according to Duane Rankin of The Arizona Republic.
- Devin Booker (Suns): Booker is out for Thursday’s (Feb. 9) game against Atlanta.
- Landry Shamet (Suns): Shamet is out indefinitely, according to Duane Rankin of The Arizona Republic.
- Atlanta Hawks – No Injuries Reported
Suns vs Hawks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Phoenix Suns||+6.5 -105||O 228.5 -110||+220|
|Atlanta Hawks||-6.5 -115||U 228.5 -110||-275|
The Hawks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.