- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Trail Blazers vs Timberwolves game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Trail Blazers & Timberwolves players that may affect player prop bets
The Portland Trail Blazers visit Target Center to take on the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Minneapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Trail Blazers vs. Timberwolves player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Trail Blazers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jan. 4
We’ve highlighted the top Trail Blazers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Josh Hart has hit the Steals Under in his last 10 games (+10.65 Units / 54% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 19 of his last 29 games (+8.25 Units / 23% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Assists Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.25 Units / 58% ROI)
- Drew Eubanks has hit the Blocks Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+6.75 Units / 57% ROI)
- Drew Eubanks has hit the Assists Over in 8 of his last 10 away games (+5.45 Units / 45% ROI)
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jan. 4
We’ve highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- No trends found
Bet now on Timberwolves vs Trail Blazers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Portland Trail Blazers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Nassir Little (Trail Blazers): The Trailblazers announced that Little will miss six weeks with a mild femoral head impaction fracture.
- Justise Winslow (Trail Blazers): The Blazers announced that Winslow will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
- Jusuf Nurkic (Trail Blazers): Nurkic is probable for Wednesday’s (Jan.4) game against Minnesota.
- Gary Payton II (Trail Blazers): Payton II is questionable for Wednesday’s (Jan.4) game against Minnesota.
- Taurean Prince (Timberwolves): Timberwolves is questionable for Wednesday’s (Jan. 4) game against Portland.
- Karl-Anthony Towns (Timberwolves): Towns is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a right calf strain, according to Adrian Wojnarowki of ESPN.
- Naz Reid (Timberwolves): Reid is questionable for Wednesday’s (Jan. 4) game against Portland.
- Jordan McLaughlin (Timberwolves): Timberwolves coach Chris Finch said McLaughlin will re-evaluated in about a week.
Trail Blazers vs Timberwolves Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Portland Trail Blazers||-1.5 -110||O 234.5 -110||-120|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||+1.5 -110||U 234.5 -110||+100|
The Trail Blazers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.