- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Warriors vs Thunder game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Warriors & Thunder players that may affect player prop bets
The Golden State Warriors visit Paycom Center to take on the Oklahoma City Thunder on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Oklahoma City.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Warriors vs. Thunder player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Mar. 7
- Jordan Poole has hit the Steals Under in 31 of his last 58 games (+11.35 Units / 18% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Rebounds Under in 15 of his last 19 games (+10.70 Units / 44% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 23 of his last 37 games (+9.55 Units / 21% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Over in 19 of his last 30 games (+9.15 Units / 27% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Points Under in 14 of his last 19 games (+8.35 Units / 35% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Thunder player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Thunder Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Mar. 7
- Jalen Williams has hit the Steals Over in 23 of his last 31 games (+17.75 Units / 40% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Rebounds Over in 26 of his last 37 games (+15.15 Units / 34% ROI)
- Josh Giddey has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 18 of his last 24 games (+13.65 Units / 36% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Points Over in 33 of his last 51 games (+12.00 Units / 21% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 17 of his last 24 games (+7.80 Units / 18% ROI)
Bet now on Thunder vs Warriors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Golden State Warriors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Draymond Green (Warriors): Green is probable for Tuesday’s (Mar 7) game against Oklahoma City.
- Andrew Wiggins (Warriors): Wiggins remains without a timetable to return to the Warriors, according to Anthony Slater of The Athletic.
- Ryan Rollins (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Rollins has a Jones fracture in his right foot and will undergo surgery.
- Gary Payton II (Warriors): Warriors GM Bob Myers said Payton II will be re-evaluated in a month.
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): Iguodala is probable for Tuesday’s (Mar 7) game against Oklahoma City.
- Jalen Williams (Thunder): Williams is questionable for Tuesday’s (Mar. 7) game against Golden State.
- Chet Holmgren (Thunder): Holmgren is moving around is shooting again, according to Quenton Albertie of Clutch Points. He’s not expected to play this season as he recovers from a Lisfranc injury.
- Aleksej Pokusevski (Thunder): Pokusevski is starting to shoot again, according to Andrew Schlecht of The Athletic. No timetable has been announced for his return to action.
- Kenrich Williams (Thunder): The Thunder announced that Williams suffered a ligament rupture in his left wrist.
Warriors vs Thunder Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Golden State Warriors||-4.5 -105||O 243.5 -110||-185|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||+4.5 -115||U 243.5 -110||+150|
The Warriors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.