- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Wizards vs Jazz game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Wizards & Jazz players that may affect player prop bets
The Washington Wizards visit Vivint Arena to take on the Utah Jazz on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EST in Salt Lake City.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Wizards vs. Jazz player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Wizards Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Dec. 22
We’ve highlighted the top Wizards player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Deni Avdija has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 11 away games (+8.15 Units / 65% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 13 away games (+7.05 Units / 38% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Points Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+6.70 Units / 35% ROI)
- Kyle Kuzma has hit the Blocks Under in 18 of his last 27 games (+6.15 Units / 18% ROI)
- Will Barton has hit the Steals Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+5.70 Units / 50% ROI)
Best Jazz Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Dec. 22
We’ve highlighted the top Jazz player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kelly Olynyk has hit the Blocks Under in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 72% ROI)
- Jarred Vanderbilt has hit the Steals Over in 12 of his last 15 games (+7.50 Units / 24% ROI)
- Jordan Clarkson has hit the Assists Under in 14 of his last 20 games (+7.45 Units / 28% ROI)
- Malik Beasley has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 10 games (+7.00 Units / 60% ROI)
- Malik Beasley has hit the Points Over in 11 of his last 15 games at home (+6.45 Units / 38% ROI)
Bet now on Jazz vs Wizards and all NBA games with BetMGM
Utah Jazz vs. Washington Wizards Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Delon Wright (Wizards): The Wizards announced that Wright will be re-evaluated in three weeks.
- Kristaps Porzingis (Wizards): Porzingis is questionable for Thursday’s (Dec. 22) game against Utah.
- Rui Hachimura (Wizards): Hachimura is considered week-to-week, according to Ava Wallace of The Washington Post.
- Kelly Olynyk (Jazz): Olynyk is out for Thursday’s (Dec. 22) game against Washington.
- Collin Sexton (Jazz): Sexton is questionable for Thursday’s (Dec. 22) game against Washington.
Wizards vs Jazz Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Washington Wizards||+6.5 -115||O 230.5 -110||+185|
|Utah Jazz||-6.5 -105||U 230.5 -110||-225|
The Jazz are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.