- The PGA Championship from Oak Hill is May 18-21.
- Justin Thomas is the defending champion.
- ESPN and CBS will share the TV coverage.
Golf’s second major, the PGA Championship, is here. It will be May 18-21 from Oak Hill in Rochester, New York.
There are plenty of storylines, including how the LIV players will follow up their strong showing at the Masters, Jordan Spieth going for the career Grand Slam, Rory McIlroy looking to win a major for the first time since 2014 and many more.
Meanwhile, Jon Rahm and Scottie Scheffler have the best odds to win.
Justin Thomas is the defending champion, and it is considered a designated event.
PGA Championship TV Schedule, Times, Channel
- Thursday, May 18: 1:00-7:00 p.m. ET, ESPN
- Friday, May 19: 1:00-7:00 p.m. ET, ESPN
- Saturday, May 20: 10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. ET, ESPN; 1:00-7:00 p.m. ET, CBS
- Sunday, May 21: 10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. ET, ESPN; 1:00-7:00 p.m. ET, CBS
What Channel Is the PGA Championship On?
The Wells Fargo Championship is on ESPN exclusively Thursday-Friday and then ESPN and CBS Saturday and Sunday.
PGA Championship PGA Tour Live, Featured Groups
- Thursday, May 18: 7:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. ET, ESPN+
- Friday, May 19: 7:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. ET, ESPN+
- Saturday, May 20: 8:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m.ET, ESPN+
- Sunday, May 21: 8:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m. ET, ESPN+
PGA Championship Format
The 156 players in the field will play stroke play over the course of four days.
The field will be cut to the top 70 players, including ties, following Friday’s second round.
If there is a playoff, it will be a three-hole aggregate.
Who Won the PGA Championship Last Year?
Justin Thomas defeated Will Zalatoris in a playoff to win the 2022 PGA Championship.
PGA Championship History, Past Winners
PGA Championship Odds at BetMGM
BetMGM is the premier online sportsbook for PGA Championship odds.
Whether you’re a first-time bettor browsing futures odds months in advance, a casual fan placing a bet before the first round begins on Thursday, or a longtime diehard breaking down course trends, there’s something for everyone.