- The 2024 Presidents Cup is Sept. 26-29 in Montreal.
- Below are updated team rankings for the United States.
The Presidents Cup will return in 2024 from Royal Montreal Golf Club, where the United States will look to continue its dominance.
As of September 2023, the United States has Presidents Cup odds of -250. The International team is +250, while a tie is +1400.
Regarding past Presidents Cup winners, the United States has won nine straight.
Unlike the Ryder Cup, the Presidents Cup is four days rather than three.
Here’s the format:
- Thursday: Five matches total, four-ball (best ball) or foursomes (alternate shot)
- Friday: Five matches total, foursomes or fourball (the opposite of Thursday’s format)
- Saturday: Eight matches total, four-ball and foursomes split the morning and afternoon
- Sunday: 12 matches total, singles
Here are the updated Presidents Cup standings.
United States Presidents Cup Standings
How is United States Presidents Cup Team Picked?
The top six players on the points list after the BMW Championship make the team. Captain Jim Furyk then makes six captain picks after the Tour Championship.
Potential United States Presidents Cup Captain Picks
- Rickie Fowler
- Collin Morikawa
- Xander Schauffele
- Jordan Spieth
- Justin Thomas
- Sam Burns
- Tony Finau
- Cameron Young
These are all players outside the top 6 in the standings. This will change quite a bit over the course of the PGA Tour season.
PGA Tour Odds at BetMGM
BetMGM is the premier destination for PGA Tour odds.
Throughout the year, you can bet on updated odds for each tournament. From smaller tournaments like the Puerto Rico Open or the Barracuda Championship to majors like The Masters or U.S. Open, the excitement of golf betting never stops at the sportsbook.
Sign in to your account today — or, if you don’t have an account, sign up today with a sportsbook welcome bonus — to start betting. And don’t forget to check updated sportsbook bonuses and promos each day of the year.