Rory McIlroy’s odds to win the 2023 Masters are +2200.
After the first round of The Masters, McIlroy has the ninth-shortest odds to win his first green jacket.
Who’s Favored To Win The Masters?
Jon Rahm is the favorite Masters odds. At +350, he’s just above Scottie Scheffler (+550).
Scheffler is attempting to become the 18th golfer to win the tournament multiple times and the first golfer to win back-to-back green jackets since Tiger Woods in 2001 and 2002.
Has Rory McIlroy Ever Won The Masters?
McIlroy has never won The Masters. His best finish came in 2022 when he finished second to Scheffler.
Rory McIlroy Masters History
McIlroy has seven top-10 finishes and four top-five finishes at The Masters. He’s missed the cut twice in 14 career starts.
|Year||Place||Score||1st Round||2nd Round||3rd Round||4th Round|
How To Bet on PGA Odds
BetMGM is the premier online sportsbook for updated PGA odds each year. And it’s very easy to place your wagers:
- Sign up for a BetMGM account (and take advantage of a welcome offer) or log in to an existing account.
- Visit the golf betting page or PGA Tour betting page.
- Browse odd for that week’s tournament or a future tournament.
- Add a wager to your betting slip.
- Input a stake and place your bet!
From smaller early-season tournaments to major championships, you can bet on every PGA Tour tournament!