- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Heat vs Knicks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Heat & Knicks players that may affect player prop bets
The Miami Heat visit Madison Square Garden to take on the New York Knicks on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EDT in New York.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Heat vs. Knicks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Heat player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Heat Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, May 10
- Max Strus has hit the Steals Under in 22 of his last 25 away games (+16.70 Units / 41% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Points Under in 33 of his last 48 games (+14.05 Units / 22% ROI)
- Gabe Vincent has hit the Rebounds Under in 22 of his last 31 games (+11.75 Units / 26% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Steals Over in 20 of his last 32 away games (+11.45 Units / 24% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Blocks Under in 15 of his last 22 away games (+9.65 Units / 42% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Knicks player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Knicks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, May 10
- Isaiah Hartenstein has hit the Assists Over in 16 of his last 21 games (+11.80 Units / 37% ROI)
- Isaiah Hartenstein has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 10 games at home (+9.45 Units / 81% ROI)
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Assists Under in his last 8 games (+8.75 Units / 75% ROI)
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Steals Over in 20 of his last 29 games (+8.60 Units / 20% ROI)
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 8 games (+8.25 Units / 84% ROI)
Bet now on Knicks vs Heat and all NBA games with BetMGM
New York Knicks vs. Miami Heat Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Haywood Highsmith (Heat): Highsmith is probable for Wednesday’s (May 10) game against New York.
- Caleb Martin (Heat): Martin is questionable for Wednesday’s (May 10) game against New York.
- Victor Oladipo (Heat): Oladipo suffered a torn patellar tendon in his left knee, according to Shams Charania of The Athetic.
- Tyler Herro (Heat): Herro is expected to miss about 4-6 weeks, according to Chris Haynes of Turner Sports.
- Jimmy Butler (Heat): Butler is questionable for Wednesday’s (May 10) game against New York.
- Immanuel Quickley (Knicks): Quickley is doubtful for Wednesday’s (May 10) game against Miami.
- Isaiah Roby (Knicks): Roby is dealing with an ankle injury and is ineligible to play in the postseason after signing with New York after Mar. 1.
- Jericho Sims (Knicks): Sims underwent surgery and is expected to be ready for the start of training camp, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Heat vs Knicks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Miami Heat||+3.5 -110||O 209.5 -110||+135|
|New York Knicks||-3.5 -110||U 209.5 -110||-160|
The Knicks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.