- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s 76ers vs Heat game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both 76ers & Heat players that may affect player prop bets
The Philadelphia 76ers visit Miami-Dade Arena to take on the Miami Heat on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Miami.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various 76ers vs. Heat player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 1
- De’Anthony Melton has hit the Blocks Over in 9 of his last 12 away games (+9.80 Units / 80% ROI)
- Joel Embiid has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 9 games (+9.60 Units / 51% ROI)
- Tobias Harris has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 15 of his last 21 away games (+8.90 Units / 33% ROI)
- De’Anthony Melton has hit the Rebounds Under in 16 of his last 23 games (+8.00 Units / 28% ROI)
- Tyrese Maxey has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 17 of his last 26 games (+7.95 Units / 23% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Heat player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Heat Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 1
- Max Strus has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 20 games (+11.30 Units / 39% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Steals Over in 17 of his last 27 games (+9.50 Units / 24% ROI)
- Caleb Martin has hit the Rebounds Over in 12 of his last 16 games (+8.90 Units / 53% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Points Under in 16 of his last 22 games (+8.50 Units / 31% ROI)
- Gabe Vincent has hit the Rebounds Over in 15 of his last 21 games (+8.25 Units / 31% ROI)
Bet now on Heat vs 76ers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Miami Heat vs. Philadelphia 76ers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Dewayne Dedmon (76ers): Dedmon is out for Wednesday’s (Mar. 1) game against Miami.
- Max Strus (Heat): Strus is questionable for Wednesday’s (Mar 1) game against Philadelphia.
- Kyle Lowry (Heat): Lowry is OUT for Wednesday’s (Mar 1) game against Philadelphia.
- Kevin Love (Heat): Love is probable for Wednesday’s (Mar 1) game against Philadelphia.
- Nikola Jovic (Heat): Jovic has been out since Dec. 26 and remains without a timetable for return.
- Omer Yurtseven (Heat): Yurtseven is making progress. His ankle is fully healed and the hope is that he’s able to return after the All-Star break, according to Barry Jackson of The Miami Herald.
76ers vs Heat Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Philadelphia 76ers||+1.5 -105||O 215.5 -110||+105|
|Miami Heat||-1.5 -115||U 215.5 -110||-130|
The Heat are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.