- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Bucks vs Magic game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bucks & Magic players that may affect player prop bets
The Milwaukee Bucks visit Amway Center to take on the Orlando Magic on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Orlando.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bucks vs. Magic player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Mar. 7
- Brook Lopez has hit the Assists Over in 32 of his last 52 games (+11.20 Units / 14% ROI)
- Pat Connaughton has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 18 away games (+9.30 Units / 43% ROI)
- Pat Connaughton has hit the Rebounds Over in 16 of his last 23 away games (+8.85 Units / 31% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Steals Over in 11 of his last 18 away games (+7.90 Units / 44% ROI)
- Pat Connaughton has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 12 of his last 18 away games (+7.45 Units / 35% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Mar. 7
- Franz Wagner has hit the Assists Over in 14 of his last 16 games at home (+13.35 Units / 74% ROI)
- Cole Anthony has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 18 games at home (+11.50 Units / 51% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 14 games (+11.30 Units / 52% ROI)
- Cole Anthony has hit the Steals Under in 13 of his last 15 games at home (+10.80 Units / 53% ROI)
- Markelle Fultz has hit the Rebounds Over in 23 of his last 37 games (+8.85 Units / 21% ROI)
Bet now on Magic vs Bucks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Orlando Magic vs. Milwaukee Bucks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jrue Holiday (Bucks): Holiday is questionable for Tuesday’s (Mar 7) game against Orlando.
- Goran Dragic (Bucks): Dragic is OUT for Tuesday’s (Mar 7) game against Orlando.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (Bucks): Antetokounmpo is probable for Tuesday’s (Mar 7) game against Orlando.
- Wesley Matthews (Bucks): Matthews hasn’t played since Feb. 16 against Chicago and remains without a timetable to return.
- Jonathan Isaac (Magic): Jonathan Isaac underwent surgery to repair a torn left adductor, the Magic announced he will miss the rest of the regular-season. (Per. Woj)
- Admiral Schofield (Magic): Schofield is OUT for Tuesday’s (Mar 7) game against Milwaukee.
- Wendell Carter Jr. (Magic): Carter Jr. is questionable for Tuesday’s (Mar 7) game against Milwaukee.
- Gary Harris (Magic): Harris is questionable for Tuesday’s (Mar 7) game against Milwaukee.
Bucks vs Magic Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Milwaukee Bucks||-2.5 -105||O 227.5 -110||-140|
|Orlando Magic||+2.5 -115||U 227.5 -110||+115|
The Bucks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.