- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Bucks vs Nets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bucks & Nets players that may affect player prop bets
The Milwaukee Bucks visit Barclays Center to take on the Brooklyn Nets on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Brooklyn.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bucks vs. Nets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bobby Portis has hit the Blocks Under in 23 of his last 28 games (+13.95 Units / 27% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Steals Under in 22 of his last 28 games (+13.00 Units / 27% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+8.40 Units / 48% ROI)
- Grayson Allen has hit the Rebounds Over in 11 of his last 15 games (+8.05 Units / 48% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Blocks Over in 19 of his last 30 games (+7.35 Units / 19% ROI)
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kevin Durant has hit the Blocks Over in 21 of his last 31 games (+12.60 Units / 30% ROI)
- Kevin Durant has hit the Steals Under in 20 of his last 35 games (+11.45 Units / 27% ROI)
- Kevin Durant has hit the Points Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.95 Units / 58% ROI)
- Royce O’Neale has hit the Blocks Over in 7 of his last 9 games at home (+7.55 Units / 84% ROI)
- Kevin Durant has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+6.30 Units / 37% ROI)
Bet now on Nets vs Bucks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Brooklyn Nets vs. Milwaukee Bucks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (Bucks): Antetokounmpo is probable for Friday’s (Dec. 23) game against Brooklyn.
- Khris Middleton (Bucks): Middleton is doubtful for Friday’s (Dec. 23) game against Brooklyn.
- Yuta Watanabe (Nets): Watanabe is questionable for Friday’s (Dec. 23) game against Milwaukee.
Bucks vs Nets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Milwaukee Bucks||+2.5 -110||O 229.5 -105||+115|
|Brooklyn Nets||-2.5 -110||U 229.5 -105||-140|
The Nets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.