- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday's Bucks vs Nets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bucks & Nets players that may affect player prop bets
The Milwaukee Bucks visit Barclays Center to take on the Brooklyn Nets on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EDT in Brooklyn.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bucks and Nets player prop bets, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Bucks Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Thursday, Mar. 31
We've highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Bucks players for Thursday's game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bobby Portis has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 24 of his last 34 games (+13.55 Units / 30% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Points Under in 26 of his last 39 games (+10.90 Units / 24% ROI)
- Grayson Allen has hit the Steals Under in his last 8 games (+8.30 Units / 84% ROI)
- Khris Middleton has hit the Blocks Over in 5 of his last 14 away games (+8.20 Units / 59% ROI)
- Khris Middleton has hit the Points Over in 14 of his last 20 away games (+7.15 Units / 31% ROI)
Nets Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Thursday, Mar. 31
We've highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Nets players for Thursday's game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bruce Brown has hit the Points Over in 17 of his last 21 games (+12.30 Units / 51% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Assists Over in 14 of his last 20 games (+8.30 Units / 33% ROI)
- Kevin Durant has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 12 games (+6.05 Units / 46% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Steals Under in his last 5 games at home (+5.00 Units / 54% ROI)
- Kevin Durant has hit the Steals Over in his last 5 games (+5.00 Units / 44% ROI)
Looking for a $1,000 risk-free bet? Bet now on Nets vs Bucks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Brooklyn Nets vs. Milwaukee Bucks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (Bucks): Antetokounmpo is probable for Thursday's (Mar. 31) game against Brooklyn.
- DeAndre' Bembry (Bucks): The Bucks announced that Bembry sustained a torn right ACL and MCL.
- Ben Simmons (Nets): Brooklyn has no set timetable for Simmons' return, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Joe Harris (Nets): The Nets announced that Harris will miss the rest of the season as he recovers from ankle surgery.
Bucks vs Nets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Milwaukee Bucks||+1.5 -110||O 242.5 -110||105|
|Brooklyn Nets||-1.5 -110||U 242.5 -110||-125|
The Nets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.