- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Bulls vs Cavaliers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bulls & Cavaliers players that may affect player prop bets
The Chicago Bulls visit Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse to take on the Cleveland Cavaliers on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Cleveland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bulls vs. Cavaliers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Patrick Williams has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 22 of his last 35 games (+11.70 Units / 25% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Assists Over in 23 of his last 32 games (+11.65 Units / 22% ROI)
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Steals Over in 28 of his last 42 away games (+8.95 Units / 14% ROI)
- DeMar DeRozan has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 18 away games (+8.90 Units / 46% ROI)
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Assists Under in 14 of his last 18 away games (+8.20 Units / 33% ROI)
Best Cavaliers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Cavaliers player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Darius Garland has hit the Points Under in 16 of his last 18 games (+13.45 Units / 58% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Assists Over in 14 of his last 19 games at home (+9.85 Units / 45% ROI)
- Caris LeVert has hit the Assists Under in his last 8 games (+8.35 Units / 84% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 70% ROI)
- Jarrett Allen has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+6.30 Units / 47% ROI)
Bet now on Cavaliers vs Bulls and all NBA games with BetMGM
Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Chicago Bulls Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Tony Bradley (Bulls): Bradley is doubtful for Monday’s (Jan. 2) game against Cleveland.
- Javonte Green (Bulls): Green is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 2) game against Cleveland.
- Alex Caruso (Bulls): Caruso is probable for Monday’s (Jan. 2) game against Cleveland.
- Derrick Jones Jr. (Bulls): Jones Jr. is probable for Monday’s (Jan. 2) game against Cleveland.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): Ball is expected to miss at least a few months, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Evan Mobley (Cavaliers): Mobley is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 2) game against Chicago.
- Dean Wade (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers announced that Wade has an AC joint sprain and is expected to miss 3-4 weeks
- Darius Garland (Cavaliers): Garland is doubtful for Monday’s (Jan. 2) game against Chicago.
- Ricky Rubio (Cavaliers): Rubio will miss the start of the season as he recovers from a left ACL tear.
- Dylan Windler (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers announced that Windler will miss another 4-6 weeks.
Bulls vs Cavaliers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Chicago Bulls||+4.5 -110||O 222.5 -110||+145|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||-4.5 -110||U 222.5 -110||-175|
The Cavaliers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.