- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Cavaliers vs Hawks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Cavaliers & Hawks players that may affect player prop bets
The Cleveland Cavaliers visit State Farm Arena to take on the Atlanta Hawks on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EDT in Atlanta.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Cavaliers and Hawks player prop bets, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Cavaliers Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Thursday, Mar. 31
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Cavaliers players for Thursday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Evan Mobley has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 18 of his last 20 away games (+11.30 Units / 21% ROI)
- Isaac Okoro has hit the Rebounds Under in 12 of his last 14 away games (+10.95 Units / 60% ROI)
- Kevin Love has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 19 away games (+10.35 Units / 30% ROI)
- Darius Garland has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.25 Units / 43% ROI)
- Kevin Love has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 13 of his last 19 away games (+6.95 Units / 27% ROI)
Hawks Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Thursday, Mar. 31
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Hawks players for Thursday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- De’Andre Hunter has hit the Blocks Under in 15 of his last 18 games at home (+9.00 Units / 27% ROI)
- Kevin Huerter has hit the Points Over in 11 of his last 13 games at home (+8.80 Units / 59% ROI)
- De’Andre Hunter has hit the Rebounds Under in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+8.15 Units / 55% ROI)
- Kevin Huerter has hit the Blocks Over in 9 of his last 20 games at home (+7.85 Units / 39% ROI)
- Kevin Huerter has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 13 games at home (+7.45 Units / 43% ROI)
Looking for a $1,000 risk-free bet? Bet now on Hawks vs Cavaliers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Atlanta Hawks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jarrett Allen (Cavaliers): Allen has a fractured finger and is out indefinitely, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Collin Sexton (Cavaliers): Sexton underwent surgery on a torn meniscus in his left knee and is expected to miss the rest of the season, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Rajon Rondo (Cavaliers): Rondo did not play in Wednesday’s game (Mar. 30) against the Mavericks.
- Dean Wade (Cavaliers): Wade underwent surgery and won’t return this season.
- Evan Mobley (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers announced that Mobley will miss the team’s next three games.
- Jalen Johnson (Hawks): Johnson did not play in Wednesday’s game (Mar. 30) against the Thunder.
- John Collins (Hawks): Collins is sidelined indefinitely, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Danilo Gallinari (Hawks): Gallinari did not play in Wednesday’s game (Mar. 30) against the Thunder.
- Skylar Mays (Hawks): Mays did not play in Wednesday’s game (Mar. 30) against the Thunder.
Cavaliers vs Hawks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||+5.5 -110||O 225.5 -110||180|
|Atlanta Hawks||-5.5 -110||U 225.5 -110||-225|
The Hawks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.