- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Cavaliers vs Mavericks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Cavaliers & Mavericks players that may affect player prop bets
The Cleveland Cavaliers visit American Airlines Center to take on the Dallas Mavericks on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EST in Dallas.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Cavaliers vs. Mavericks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Cavaliers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 14
We’ve highlighted the top Cavaliers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Darius Garland has hit the Points Under in his last 10 games (+10.00 Units / 78% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Points Over in 19 of his last 28 games (+9.60 Units / 31% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 17 games (+7.45 Units / 36% ROI)
- Cedi Osman has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.15 Units / 46% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Rebounds Over in 12 of his last 17 games (+6.75 Units / 36% ROI)
Best Mavericks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 14
We’ve highlighted the top Mavericks player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Assists Over in 18 of his last 25 games (+10.35 Units / 35% ROI)
- Tim Hardaway Jr. has hit the Rebounds Over in 12 of his last 16 games (+8.25 Units / 43% ROI)
- Maxi Kleber has hit the Points Over in his last 8 games (+8.05 Units / 88% ROI)
- Dorian Finney-Smith has hit the Points Under in his last 7 games at home (+7.00 Units / 74% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 16 of his last 27 games (+6.65 Units / 22% ROI)
Bet now on Mavericks vs Cavaliers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Dallas Mavericks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Dean Wade (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers announced that Wade has an AC joint sprain and is expected to miss 3-4 weeks
- Ricky Rubio (Cavaliers): Rubio will miss the start of the season as he recovers from a left ACL tear.
- Dylan Windler (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers announced that Windler will miss another 4-6 weeks.
- Maxi Kleber (Mavericks): Kleber is questionable for Wednesday’s (Dec. 14) game against Cleveland.
- Josh Green (Mavericks): Green is out for Wednesday’s (Dec. 14) game against Cleveland.
Cavaliers vs Mavericks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||+2.5 -115||O 215.5 -110||+110|
|Dallas Mavericks||-2.5 -105||U 215.5 -110||-130|
The Mavericks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.