- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Cavaliers vs Rockets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Cavaliers & Rockets players that may affect player prop bets
The Cleveland Cavaliers visit Toyota Center to take on the Houston Rockets on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Houston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Cavaliers vs. Rockets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Cavaliers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Jan. 26
We’ve highlighted the top Cavaliers player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Evan Mobley has hit the Assists Over in 23 of his last 36 games (+10.20 Units / 24% ROI)
- Kevin Love has hit the Points Under in 11 of his last 12 games (+9.80 Units / 64% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Points Over in 28 of his last 47 games (+7.60 Units / 15% ROI)
- Darius Garland has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 19 away games (+6.35 Units / 21% ROI)
- Darius Garland has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 18 away games (+6.10 Units / 25% ROI)
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Jan. 26
We’ve highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Alperen Sengun has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 12 games (+10.40 Units / 73% ROI)
- Tari Eason has hit the Blocks Over in 7 of his last 10 games (+8.70 Units / 85% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Rebounds Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+8.35 Units / 74% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.55 Units / 50% ROI)
- Jalen Green has hit the Assists Over in his last 6 games at home (+6.35 Units / 98% ROI)
Bet now on Rockets vs Cavaliers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Houston Rockets vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Donovan Mitchell (Cavaliers): Mitchell is questionable for Thursday’s (Jan.26) game against Houston.
- Dylan Windler (Cavaliers): Windler hasn’t played this season and he remains out indefinitely.
- Kevin Porter Jr. (Rockets): Porter Jr. will be re-evaluated in one week, according to Jonathan Feigen of the Houston Chronicle.
Cavaliers vs Rockets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||-8.5 -110||O 221.5 -110||-350|
|Houston Rockets||+8.5 -110||U 221.5 -110||+260|
The Cavaliers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.