- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Cavaliers vs Warriors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Cavaliers & Warriors players that may affect player prop bets
The Cleveland Cavaliers visit Chase Center to take on the Golden State Warriors on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in San Francisco.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Cavaliers vs. Warriors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Cavaliers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 11
We’ve highlighted the top Cavaliers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Evan Mobley has hit the Rebounds Under in 9 of his last 11 games (+5.95 Units / 40% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Points Over in 8 of his last 11 games (+5.25 Units / 44% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Blocks Under in 9 of his last 11 games (+4.90 Units / 23% ROI)
- Jarrett Allen has hit the Rebounds Over in 7 of his last 9 games (+4.75 Units / 47% ROI)
- Jarrett Allen has hit the Assists Under in 5 of his last 6 games (+4.65 Units / 53% ROI)
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 11
We’ve highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 11 games (+11.60 Units / 75% ROI)
- Andrew Wiggins has hit the Blocks Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.40 Units / 45% ROI)
- Stephen Curry has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+7.20 Units / 66% ROI)
- Andrew Wiggins has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+6.90 Units / 39% ROI)
- Klay Thompson has hit the Assists Over in 7 of his last 9 games (+6.00 Units / 50% ROI)
Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Ricky Rubio (Cavaliers): Rubio will miss the start of the season as he recovers from a left ACL tear.
- Dylan Windler (Cavaliers): Winler will miss at least another month, according to Chris Fedor of Cleveland.com.
- Donte DiVincenzo (Warriors): The Warriors announced that DiVincenzo will be re-evaluated this weekend.
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): Iguodala has yet to make his season debut and the Warriors haven’t announced a timeline for his return.
Cavaliers vs Warriors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||+2.5 -110||O 231.5 -110||120|
|Golden State Warriors||-2.5 -110||U 231.5 -110||-145|
The Warriors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.